- Adults: 59,00€
- Children 8-12 years old: 39,00€
- Closed shoes suitable for walking
- Sun cream
In this activity we want to give prominence to the different elements that characterize the primary sector of Lanzarote. Both the characteristics of the product, as well as its cultivation and transformation. Both today and in the old days. For this, we will take a tour with the following experiences:
We propose a visit to an artisanal cheese maker of Lanzarote, where we can see the process of making the goat cheese, as well as taste some of them.
We will visit the growing area of La Geria. A unique landscape in the world. Holes dug in the volcanic ash to give life to the Malvasía grapes and other varieties. We will understand this crop and we will see the winemaking process in a traditional wine cellar. During the tour, we will taste, at least 4 of them, accompanied by cheeses.
A parte del cultivo de la vid en La Geria, visitaremos varias formas de cultivo Lanzaroteñas, como son el Jable y los enarenados. Pura adaptación a una tierra sin apenas lluvia. Degustaremos dulce de batata de Lanzarote.
And all of the above, how did our ancestors perform? Through the visit to an agricultural estate of mid-nineteenth century, where agriculture, storage, milling, drying, channel and deposit of water, animals, transportation and everything related to that way of life may be known.
DURATION: 4h + Transfers.
If you want to have your seats...
· Choose a date on the calendar.
· Select the number of people. After the selection, the discounts will be applied, if any, by number of persons or booking in advance.
· Press the "Next" button to add to the shopping cart. You can continue to book more activities.
· Access the payment gateway through "Make Booking" and use the payment method that suits you best. You will only pay 30% of the total of the activities.