- Adults: 45,00€
- Children 8-12 years old: 37,00€
- Picnic (water, wine, cheese and cactus jam)
- Closed shoes suitable for walking on abrasive ground
- Sun Cream
- Recommended use of head protection
With the impressive setting of La Geria as a backdrop, we will start a route that will take us to Guardilama, which with its 604 m. of altitude is the second summit of the south of Lanzarote.
The route starts from the area of vineyards to ascend to Tinasoria Mountain, where we can see completely the way of channelling and storing rainwater centuries ago. From there, we ascend until crowning the peak of Guardilama, with one of the best panoramic views of Lanzarote.
We will visit its crater where we can see different forms of agriculture, as well as fruit trees and wild olive trees. Finishing the tour of the crater, we will locate Aboriginal remains carved in basalt, the “Quesera de Guardilama” A single row cut into rock at the crater rim. This spot we serve to lower the slope of the volcano, until arriving at the source of Guardilama, another form to storing the water that oozes.
We will going back to the starting point, where we will enjoy a wine and cheese from Lanzarote with cactus jam.
Distance: 7 km
If you want to have your seats...
· Choose a date on the calendar.
· Select the number of people. After the selection, the discounts will be applied, if any, by number of persons or booking in advance.
· Press the "Next" button to add to the shopping cart. You can continue to book more activities.
· Access the payment gateway through "Make Booking" and use the payment method that suits you best. You will only pay 30% of the total of the activities.